Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: ?
Insult 24 77.42%
Compliment 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 05:21 PM  
In Search of a Life

Insult or Compliment?

I personally don't understand how this isn't clearly an insult.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:19 PM   #76
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Honey, I'm 28 years old and have decided I can’t deal with your 12” hawg .
Translated for CP.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:20 PM   #77
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Huh. Are 28-yr-old men that sensitive these days? He had to leave the house, lol?

I mean, isn't she saying that she doesn't see her bf as a casual one-night stand type of guy, but as a serious relationship kind of guy? Am I reading that wrong?

Kids these days. Sounds like a lot of over-thinking for nothing.
Go play the "****, Marry, Kill" game with your spouse and tell me any answer you give is the right one...

DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:25 PM   #78
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I mean, having an outgoing personality is nice, but women are pretty predictable. Wear nice clothes (a relatively new suit is best), wear a nice watch/shoes, buy fancy-dancy mixed drinks. They come and talk to you. They'll probably be bar-sluts, but you're going to get laid. Don't even need much of a personality. Just smile, say 'really? That's amazing!" whenever their mouth stops moving, and after half an hour or so, tell them you probably should go. They'll invite you to their place, and presto! Your dick is wet.

It's not rocket science.
It was not hard to get them to talk to me. It was hard to get them to keep talking to me. If I was sober I was in no mood to flirt. If I was drunk Id say the worst shit for a guy trying to get laid.

But getting a date from the internet? Easy. Get coffee, get dinner. Sometimes I could even get them to come directly over after I would get home from the bars lol. If I have em 1 on 1 its game over. Not that it was incredibly difficult at Power and Light but much easier in other methods. Maybe some of it is because Im only 5'10"
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:27 PM   #79
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Go play the "****, Marry, Kill" game with your spouse and tell me any answer you give is the right one...

Lol, I think I did, when I was married. Don't remember it going well, but couldn't have been that bad, because I'm not dead in a ditch somewhere.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:33 PM   #80
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
It was not hard to get them to talk to me. It was hard to get them to keep talking to me. If I was sober I was in no mood to flirt. If I was drunk Id say the worst shit for a guy trying to get laid.

But getting a date from the internet? Easy. Get coffee, get dinner. Sometimes I could even get them to come directly over after I would get home from the bars lol. If I have em 1 on 1 its game over. Not that it was incredibly difficult at Power and Light but much easier in other methods. Maybe some of it is because Im only 5'10"

I'm 5' 8" so got ya beat there.

Only thing I was trying to say really is that once I found out that I didn't need to work so hard to get some, just look the part and don't be an asshole, it made my life easier.

Now I'm playing in the 40-50 pool, and I don't need to put on my fake face at all anymore. Women close to my age don't need to be chased. Hell, they do the chasing a lot of the time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:41 PM   #81
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
He could view this as "You're not ****able" or "I wouldn't be satisfied by simply hooking up with you because you're worth more than that." This dude is obviously insecure and chose option one. Then he had a huge reaction and withdrew instead of talking it out. Sounds pretty immature to me.
This would be 100% cope
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:57 PM   #82
The man you could post like.

Out of curiosity went and found the actual post, and it's not nearly as mixed as the tweet author suggests. Almost unanimous consensus that she ****ed up royally. Also pretty telling that even her own circle of friends thinks she ****ed up royally.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:04 PM   #83
YOU take YOUR seat

If you are a beta boy and you know that you are, but you are safe and make a good income. I can see it being taken wrongly.

It wouldn't bother me, I would have to ask if having **** buddies and hookups is something she would normally do when single and then I probably wouldn't marry her.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:10 PM   #84
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Out of curiosity went and found the actual post, and it's not nearly as mixed as the tweet author suggests. Almost unanimous consensus that she ****ed up royally. Also pretty telling that even her own circle of friends thinks she ****ed up royally.
Twitter is basically 50/50.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:15 PM   #85
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Sure doesn't look that way to me. The Twitter OP responded to a bunch of folks siding with the girl so those were boosted towards the top but scroll down a bit and it's back to near universal 'why he **** would you even say that lolololol' territory.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:35 PM   #86
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
You know what they say about hindsight.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.