Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-01-2021, 10:26 AM  
Most Valuable Villain

Von Miller traded to the Rams

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:13 PM   #151
Starter

One teams trash is another teams treasure. Vons been a JAG since 2015 playoffs
Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:24 PM   #152
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
At the end of the day, it's going to be a matter of 1) postseason success this year and 2) whether they can sign him. If they can get to the Super Bowl, no one's going to care what they gave up for him. And if they can re-sign him to a new deal, it'll be a steal to get a player like that.

But if he walks in free agency after a playoff disappointment, that would be pretty brutal.
Like a rental trade in baseball.

Win the World Series and the return is meaningless.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2021, 08:00 PM   #153
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
It actually is, as much as it pains me to say it. If he stayed in Denver through the season they pay him anyway, and I believe they'd only get a 3rd as a comp pick when he signs somewhere as a free agent. But as it stands now, not only do they get the 3rd they would've gotten (actually a few picks higher) they get a 2nd as well. For a guy who - although he was playing well this season - is in the twilight of his career and who they had no plans to re-sign anyway.
5th would have been the best they could have gotten.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-01-2021, 08:03 PM   #154
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
I think it's a sign that, if nothing else, Paton has brought an honest, pragmatic point of view to the management of this team. He's not going to make decisions on a pipe-dream of getting the wild-card (and, I guess, getting Denver's poop pushed in if they get it) based on the team managing to (barely) beat a terrible team.
I hate to see Von go. But it’s a relief to me that we did it, for the reason you just mentioned. I hope a few others follow tomorrow. Maybe we only win six games, instead of seven or eight.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-01-2021, 08:37 PM
Bump
This message has been deleted by Bump. Reason: wrong thread
Old 11-01-2021, 10:16 PM   #155
Now it's Willie Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
To be sure. I have seen Denver fans lamenting not trading for Stafford--and he may have been a bit better. But it seems to me that the biggest difference is that the Rams have an offensive genius coaching and Denver has--whatever the opposite of genius is. I think most people would take Denver's receiving talent over the Rams'--and I think a decent coach could get quite a bit more out of it, with Bridgewater, Stafford, or another functional QB.
I think calling Shurmur’s offense and game planning could fairly be called pedestrian at this point.

Just seems defenses have been able to really key in on what he’s trying to run. Denver has one TD on an opening drive in the last 26 games or so. That’s just disappointing no matter who you are as an OC. They don’t seem to play with a sense of urgency or creativity in their play calling.

Defense has a number of objectively quality pieces and the investment in personnel has been made by the front office but injuries have played their part to make that side of the ball a more significant challenge than it might have been.

Fangio has to see the writing on the wall. Either he’s getting neutered and firing someone this off-season as a sign he’s turning the ship. Shurmur makes a fitting sacrifice but I suspect he’ll be canned and the search will be on for the offensive minded HC to take over and be part of the conversation on where the organization goes for the next qb.

But that’s just my take. Certainly, reasonable people can disagree.
RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:25 PM   #156
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
I think calling Shurmur’s offense and game planning could fairly be called pedestrian at this point.

Just seems defenses have been able to really key in on what he’s trying to run. Denver has one TD on an opening drive in the last 26 games or so. That’s just disappointing no matter who you are as an OC. They don’t seem to play with a sense of urgency or creativity in their play calling.

Defense has a number of objectively quality pieces and the investment in personnel has been made by the front office but injuries have played their part to make that side of the ball a more significant challenge than it might have been.

Fangio has to see the writing on the wall. Either he’s getting neutered and firing someone this off-season as a sign he’s turning the ship. Shurmur makes a fitting sacrifice but I suspect he’ll be canned and the search will be on for the offensive minded HC to take over and be part of the conversation on where the organization goes for the next qb.

But that’s just my take. Certainly, reasonable people can disagree.
Just reset the entire staff... Fangio is a good dude, but he's not a HC. Shurmur is just terrible, the game passed him by a decade and a half ago.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:30 PM   #157
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Just reset the entire staff... Fangio is a good dude, but he's not a HC. Shurmur is just terrible, the game passed him by a decade and a half ago.
I'll take Fangio as our new DC, please fire him.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-01-2021, 11:59 PM   #158
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Not surprised he's gone, but it's always kind of amazing how cheap teams can grab potentially game-changing (albeit declining) talent. Chances are the Rams will be picking late in the draft, so this is for a LATE 2nd and LATE 3rd. That's...not much.
Not much? Seems like quite a bit for what may be a half-season rental. He'll be 33 before the start of next league year so will the Rams want to re-sign him beyond offering a 1-year deal?

Late-in-the-round picks or not, they are still top 100 picks, and they give you some solid players. At some point, they need to stop trading all of their resources and start drafting players or they'll have a massive decline in the near future.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-02-2021, 09:15 AM   #159
Now it's Willie Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I'll take Fangio as our new DC, please fire him.
Fangio may be in that Monty Kiffin/Wade Phillips mold. Good DCs that can’t make the jump to an effective HC.
RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-02-2021, 09:16 AM   #160
Supporter

Is there a tie between Reid and Fangio?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2021, 09:52 AM   #161
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Is there a tie between Reid and Fangio?
Yes. Reid raped the guy the last four times they met.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:16 PM
staylor26
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
Old Today, 12:18 PM   #162
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Oooooof. Mule Tool Fool got hoodwinked
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.