Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-09-2024, 09:14 AM  
Supporter

What's a good alternative to Keurig

Our Keurig duo just broke. This is the second one we've had (first one broke while still under warranty). I would like to hear some suggestions. Anything that will last longer, better quality, etc.? Or is this just the nature of these kinds of appliances?

Currently, I'm looking at this:

https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-CFP101-...en%2C84&sr=1-1
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:56 PM   #91
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Bodum Bean Cold Brew Press and Iced Coffee Maker, 51 Ounce, Black
(4.4)
4.4 stars out of 357 reviews
357 reviews
Free 90-day returns
Now $14.78
You save $7.21

and don't have to mess with the cheese cloth.

I don't drink coffee because I like the taste...see above post, it is for the boost. I can't slam a hot cup of coffee. I can slam a cup of cold brew.

WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM!!
Mine isn't a press but I did the same thing. $15 to not **** with cheesecloth.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:58 PM   #92
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Cold coffee? Heck no!
I just can't when it's hot. I just ****ing can't.

Don't knock it till you try it. I've upped my hot coffee game so it's not as bad as it once was, but I actually like cold brew better than hot coffee. Less bitter, less acid. Just the good parts of coffee flavor.

I really recommend everybody try it. It's cheap and pretty easy. Just do it, yo.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:45 PM   #93
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Don’t **** with a machine.

A $15 pitcher with a cold brew basket will do it. Or if you don’t want to spend the money a mason jar and a cheesecloth will do it.

Just put 80g in a half gallon of water on the counter for 24 hours then filter the grinds off and put it in the fridge and enjoy your life changing experience.
That's the same damn thing they told me about anal beads!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:55 PM   #94
Andy Reid Supporter

Here ya go fellas

https://a.co/d/dudz2ji
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:24 PM   #95
Veteran

Quote:
I actually like cold brew better than hot coffee. Less bitter, less acid. Just the good parts of coffee flavor.
Yep. And you can slam it. Additionally, it is super potent. One small cup, I am guessing is equivalent 2-3 cups of regular cups (depends on how you make it).

If you want hot coffee? Toss it in the microwave.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.