Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:10 AM   #151
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's undeniably better than Moore.

But so are Remigio, Ross and Toney. I'd rather have Washington.

And they don't seem to care.

If JuJu means they cut Moore - I'm on board. If he bumps anyone else, I'm not a fan.
I thought this too, but honestly is he worse than Ross? Less reliable than Toney? I was probably one of the tiny number of people willing to see Toney get a final year to see if we get anything, and an even smaller number of people thinking Ross as a red zone threat might have enough value to roster...but man that bottom of the WR group has a loooow floor. If any of them get canned they can't have any complaints. Fingers crossed for Moore
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 10:12 AM   #152
Starter

Until Sky Moore's one decent return, I thought the Chiefs may have been going with the strategy of making sure Sky Moore doesn't show anything in the preseason and try to stash him on the practice squad. With him taking the last preseason game off with the starters, I still think that may be a possibility.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #153
MVP

This is an easy decision. Juju and Patrick have chemistry and that's what matters most.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #154
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Hell, take it a step further and bring MVS back provided he's cheap and get the scrubs gone.
I’d rather have aids
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.