Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

**** Official Bengals vs Chiefs GameDay Thread ****

Chiefs vs. Bengals 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 15

Spread: Kansas City (-5.5)
Moneyline: Kansas City (-250), Cincinnati (+210)
Over/under: 48.5 point

Analysis Videos
Spoiler!

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; Yesterday at 11:12 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:42 AM   #61
Veteran

Honestly I don't feel very worked up over this one. The Bengals are yesterday's competition. They're not a threat anymore. Anybody think these scrubs make it to the afc championship again? Houston, Buffalo, Baltimore one of these 3 will be our opponent. Just take your loss and go away.
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 08:43 AM   #62
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by irafreak View Post
Honestly I don't feel very worked up over this one. The Bengals are yesterday's competition. They're not a threat anymore. Anybody think these scrubs make it to the afc championship again? Houston, Buffalo, Baltimore one of these 3 will be our opponent. Just take your loss and go away.
Yeah, Texans definitely scare me much more now.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:50 AM   #63
Andy Reid Supporter

Today we are eating the cats from Skibidi, Ohio
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:52 AM   #64
Everybody Lies.

I don't think people understand what a border town is. I've worn my Chiefs shirt here in Oklahoma and talked with strangers. I tell them I'm from Kansas and sometimes I get the response "Yeah but the Chiefs are in Missouri". Well no shit Sherlock. I lived in Kansas but 20 minutes from the stadium. They just give me a blank stare. People should really look at a ****in map every once in a while.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:56 AM   #65
Would an idiot do that?

The comments section of that tweet makes for some great Sunday morning reading.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:09 AM   #66
The man you could post like.

Nah, I want the Chiefs to be the team to nail the window shut permanently on these douche****s. Granted, their owner has done the heavy lifting by being a cheap ass skinflint and costing the Bengals good will with all the elite talent the Bengals have/had.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #67
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irafreak View Post
And it's mid-September.... at most, we're maybe just eyeing a decent shot at starting the season 5-0 if they win today and play okay the next few weeks.

And for the Bengals, they have so many cupcakes on their schedule, this game doesn't even mean a ton unless they're seriously terrible... could be yet another year they head into December right around .500 just to win their last 4.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:52 AM   #68
George Brett shit his pants

I will be there! Gonna go to this Lot J thing. Go Chiefsssszz
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:09 AM   #69
Live free or die hard

Remember "Burrowhead"!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:10 AM   #70
Dazed and Confused

Kick ass CHIEFS!!!!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #71
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Remember "Burrowhead"!
Apparently Cincinnati doesn't and are lost in KS somewhere
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:16 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I don't think people understand what a border town is. I've worn my Chiefs shirt here in Oklahoma and talked with strangers. I tell them I'm from Kansas and sometimes I get the response "Yeah but the Chiefs are in Missouri". Well no shit Sherlock. I lived in Kansas but 20 minutes from the stadium. They just give me a blank stare. People should really look at a ****in map every once in a while.
This just in: Most people are ****ing morons. Film at 11.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:17 AM   #73
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Ok, so I'm screwed as far as watching the game. They are broadcasting the filthy donks in my area. Any reliable steams out there you could recommend?

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:18 AM   #74
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
yeah I live in KS and Arrowhead is a shorter drive for me than that proposed site out in Wyandotte

geography is weird people
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.