Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Today, 03:01 PM   #39
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I think we're forgetting about Wiley, if he can step up yr 1 we're super dangerous IMO and don't need any additional help receiving.

Also, just listened to a youtube where a super fan convinced me that we should be excited about Irv Smith and Baylor Cupp!

Exciting stuff!!!

Personally, I hope Wiley out-performs his projections.

But the reality is that Andy is going to give him a subpackage of something between 10 and 15 plays going into Week 1 (same as he always does with every rook, apparently). Based on how he does over the next couple weeks, he'll maybe get another package of 15 or so plays to work on over the next few weeks. And so on. And Gray is ahead of him (for now), so Wiley isn't going to get a ton of touches off the bat.

Knowing that, it's not super likely that Wiley will have a lot of production this season. It is likely that he'll be in on a lot of running plays, because everyone has to be able to block in this offense, and rooks always get a ton of snaps blocking.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.