Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2024, 03:10 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Who should we trade for if Rice is out?

Discuss...
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:55 AM   #736
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Wouldn't surprise me IF Veach has talks with Miami about Tyreek, Miami asking for draft pick/s PLUS must include Worthy.

Would you give Worthy to the Phins for Hill? I don't think I would.
Lolz
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 11:57 AM   #737
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
I just remember him pushing someone on the chiefs sideline. A cameraman perhaps?

A cameraman that wasn’t supposed to be there?

Here’s the thing: Davante doesn’t have a history of getting in trouble, on/off the field. He doesn’t street race, do drugs, beat/assault women, abuse vacuums, etc. by all accounts, he’s a pro’s pro.

If one incident happens involving a cameraman is the straw for you, whatever floats your boat.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #738
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don't think there's any chance on a Tyreek deal really happening, I recognize it almost certainly would be the wrong move for us in the long run, and yet I could totally stomach it if it means seeing the offense kick it up five or so notches while finishing the threepeat.
This is where I am at. I think everyone recognizes it would mortgage the future for the present.

HOWEVER, if you three-peat, you go down in the history books as the greatest dynasty ever. Why the F not go after that and go after it hard? Would be pretty damn sweet to see Mahomes, Kelce, Hill and Hunt tearing shit up in the Super Bowl to secure that title as the greatest dynasty ever. I dont know I'm a sucker for nostalgia as well.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #739
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Wouldn't surprise me IF Veach has talks with Miami about Tyreek, Miami asking for draft pick/s PLUS must include Worthy.

Would you give Worthy to the Phins for Hill? I don't think I would.
**** no.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.