Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: New NFL ball caps, would you buy one?
Yes, that’s dope 0 0%
No, that’s shit 30 100.00%
Maybe 0 0%
Whatever Gaz says 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2024, 06:59 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

New NFL ball caps, would you buy one?

I hate these hats. Who thinks these are cool?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2024, 10:25 AM   #16
Three-Pat

I have seen unique hat designs over the years, but that one is just awful.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-12-2024, 06:25 PM   #17
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'm glad you put this thread in media center where it can gets the attention it deserves
This may have been my first mistake due to my short-term memory issues. Still not as bad of a mistake as that hat.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:16 PM   #18
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
This may have been my first mistake due to my short-term memory issues. Still not as bad of a mistake as that hat.

That hat is a Dee Ford lining up offisdes level mistake
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.