Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:32 PM   #1921
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Sedgewick and Shawnee.

Wichita or Topeka would be horrible places for the Chiefs.
I agree, but I think the current mentality is "Over the state line, but in Kansas" and not those other counties. TBH I'd be fine with JOCO or WYCO, Kansas is hungry for businesses while Missouri doesn't appear to care, so it makes sense and everybody wins.

I'm just happy they're separating the two efforts, it makes sense IMO. The Royals in downtown makes perfect sense, but I'd be a bit wary of the Royals organization following through on their development promises based on doing none of that around the current location. I know developing downtown is different that developing on the outskirts of town, I'm not lost on that, but it's why I think if the Royals move downtown and the Chiefs get all the space the Royals occupy, it would be perfect. Plenty of parking for football tailgates, and the Royals in a downtown setting like baseball is meant to be.

But alas, Kansas is motivated and probably more than willing to give the teams anything they ask for. It's much better when the state is motivated, not just one county.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #1922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Voters said they were fine with the team leaving the county.

Elections have consequences.
Oversimplification... "The voters" said they weren't going to blindly approve what was on the table, rushed to the table at that. Perhaps that was the plan, but either way that vote was more about the Royals than it was the Chiefs.

But I think there are more of us who don't really care if they stay in JACO than to allow ourselves to be rammed into a bad deal. And I'm not sure why JACO residents are getting so upset, they should still be able to go to games, only now in better venues they didn't have to fund, they just have to drive a bit further.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:42 PM   #1923

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Really stupid people lost fingers and toes and it was a microscopic number compared to the number of people who attended that game. You don't need to take away what football is supposed to be (a game played in the elements with wind, rain, snow, cold, and heat) to appease the few dumb ****s that don't know how to dress for extremely cold temperatures.
Seriously, you're holding onto to your outdated love of bad weather as a defense?

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:45 PM   #1924

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Yes let's wreck the game experience so we can host a Super Bowl once every quarter century. "End of argument" my ass. If the Packers can play without a roof in Green Bay ****ing Wisconsin we can sure as hell do it in KC.
I went to last year's game in Green Bay, outside of it being Lambeau, it sucked. As did the loss, and the officials...

No thanks, I'm voting for a dome for my Chiefs, even if it means they move to Kansas.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote