Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:15 PM   #1891
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Why in the world do you think Bally’s would stop and negotiate with one team - in the #30 market - when they’re in the midst of these proceedings, losing money hand-over-fist, and their lawyers and contract people are trying to manage that whole mess?

They’re not negotiating anything new with any single team. They’re desperately trying to get out of/and or survive the contracts they DO have.

I’m sure the Royals would be willing to negotiate something like what you suggest with Bally’s. I would also be willing to negotiate Alexandra Daddario joining Mrs. Idaho and I in a throuple. Neither one of those things is based in reality.
Fair enough, no need to get emotional, let them move to JOCO or WYCO. The way I see it, it's one "tax" that might go away, but so far the Royals haven't shown me anything that's worth worrying about what side of the line they're on. If it takes them moving to KS to actually build something nice, go for it. If it's about what's around the stadium, well, we've seen how little the Royals owner is willing to invest in areas "around the park" in their current location.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:24 PM   #1892
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
You really don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see how this might end. The Chiefs said the previous plan was the best they could do with the area around Arrowhead, people voted no and they accepted that and said they're going to look at other options now, and now this. I don't think they're going to go back to Frank White unless they absolutely have to.

And this is fine, the team is going to go where they milk the most out of the people who are hungry. I'm not saying JACO isn't, but in the grand scheme of things JACO gets shit from Jeff City while JOCO and WYCO are the only two counties all of Kansas seems to have to drop their pants for. IOW, I've heard the KG Governor chime-in very politically correctly on the effort, but it's key that KS is working the effort with Topeka in mind. Meanwhile I've heard nothing from Jeff City about how to keep MO teams in MO, Why? Because we're not St. Louis.

Perhaps after Missouri loses the Rams, Chiefs, and Royals they'll rethink how much the state wants Pro teams. Either way, if the Royals and Chiefs are in WYCO and/or JOCO, I can still attend all the games I want to and the citizens of KS can begin their journey with these teams.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:36 PM   #1893

Actually missed this tweet earlier. The Chiefs lawyer also said they are looking to build a $2 billion dome. First time someone representing the Chiefs has actually said that I believe.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:43 PM   #1894
I don’t care for Auburn

Just ****ing LOL if both the Chiefs and Royals move to Kansas.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 10:14 PM   #1895
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Actually missed this tweet earlier. The Chiefs lawyer also said they are looking to build a $2 billion dome. First time someone representing the Chiefs has actually said that I believe.

This is strange. From what I can gather online, this guy isn't actually a Chiefs lawyer in the sense that he's actively employed by the Chiefs. The Chiefs' lawyer is a guy named Christopher Shea.

This guy is a KC real estate lawyer that seems to be speaking on behalf of the Chiefs' potential possibilities in this situation rather than for the Chiefs in an official capacity. Any backstory on how he is legally representing the Chiefs?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:23 PM   #1896
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
Just ****ing LOL if both the Chiefs and Royals move to Kansas.
Jackson County had their chance. They said no. It should surprise NO ONE that the Chiefs are exploring their options.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:30 PM   #1897

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Jackson County had their chance. They said no. It should surprise NO ONE that the Chiefs are exploring their options.
Yeah, but bullshit. Chiefs threw a one-time chance into the ring with a doomed Royals downtown stadium plan. They owe KC a second and better attempt.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:38 PM   #1898
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Yeah, but bullshit. Chiefs threw a one-time chance into the ring with a doomed Royals downtown stadium plan. They owe KC a second and better attempt.
Maybe they'll see what KS offers and see if MO can beat it?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:57 PM   #1899
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
This is strange. From what I can gather online, this guy isn't actually a Chiefs lawyer in the sense that he's actively employed by the Chiefs. The Chiefs' lawyer is a guy named Christopher Shea.

This guy is a KC real estate lawyer that seems to be speaking on behalf of the Chiefs' potential possibilities in this situation rather than for the Chiefs in an official capacity. Any backstory on how he is legally representing the Chiefs?
They probably just retained him for this process. Their general counsel doesn't necessarily have deep real estate expertise.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.