Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-10-2024, 08:23 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Hollywood Brown [needs surgery - going to IR]

Story from the 2019 Tyreek injury: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...nt-dislocation

The latest:

Last edited by Dante84; Yesterday at 10:23 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:12 PM   #571
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Given I don’t think any QB is positioned to run away with it, this might just set Worthy up to make a real run at OROTY.

He’s gonna need some breaths now and again though and those probably go to Hardman more now.

It could be a lot worse that’s for sure. Still the best WR corp we’ve had the last three years even without Hollywood. What’s maybe more ****ed up is I find myself at times forgetting Travis Kelce is a big part of this offense.

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; Today at 05:22 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:41 PM   #572
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Out for the season from the first play of preseason is ****ing crazy
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:44 PM   #573
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Man, how lucky did we get with Tyreek in 2019?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:48 PM   #574
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Shame about Brown. Can't see him being ready to contribute come playoff time tbh so now I wondervwhat Veach's next move is? Elevate Ross, Washington or Remigio? Does he try to trade for domeone? Or does he leave the WR as it is and adds to different position group? I think it's tough to bring in a new guy to learn the system tbh. Unless they arrive in the very near future or just has a high level of intelligence, I'm not sure it happens. Last year our WR's were literally losing us games and Veaxh didn't bring in a new WR. All he did was bring Hardman back with a throw away pick.

I think we elevate a WR and keep it moving tbh. Cooper is 30 plus and I can't see Veach moving assets for an older guy like that
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 05:51 PM   #575
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Shame about Brown. Can't see him being ready to contribute come playoff time tbh so now I wondervwhat Veach's next move is? Elevate Ross, Washington or Remigio? Does he try to trade for domeone? Or does he leave the WR as it is and adds to different position group? I think it's tough to bring in a new guy to learn the system tbh. Unless they arrive in the very near future or just has a high level of intelligence, I'm not sure it happens. Last year our WR's were literally losing us games and Veaxh didn't bring in a new WR. All he did was bring Hardman back with a throw away pick.

I think we elevate a WR and keep it moving tbh. Cooper is 30 plus and I can't see Veach moving assets for an older guy like that
He would only be a rental for a half season. He might not be as expensive as we think. And we are chasing immortality. Unless the cost is just ridiculous, I would consider it for Cooper.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:01 PM   #576
Hockey Town

Amari Cooper never misses games and always goes for 1000 yards and 7-8 TDs, he's the model of consistency.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:05 PM   #577
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
This explains it clearly.

I do feel better. He may keep his scalp at this time knowing his heart was in the right place and he followed procedure. I know Hollywood is the one who's hurt but my heart is in tatters.

None the less... let's go Juju! It's time to rekindle the old magic and beat the **** out of CIN. We're going to put our ***** right in their pie holes.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 06:11 PM   #578
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Amari Cooper never misses games and always goes for 1000 yards and 7-8 TDs, he's the model of consistency.
8 of his 10 seasons he's been quite healthy. Always a risk but we are chasing immortality.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:19 PM   #579
GDT Contributor

Hopefully Worthy can stay healthy.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 06:23 PM   #580
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Hopefully Worthy can stay healthy.
The more we can get production on the ground the more we can limit our recievers from taking hits. That includes Kelce. Andy showed some nice balance against BAL. The man is a first ballot HOF for a reason. He may be the greatest coach ever by the time it's said and done.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 06:41 PM   #581
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Oh well, that’s not superb.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:43 PM   #582
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
I couldn't remember.

Then it's not the same injury. This is significantly worse. Who ever is putting the information out there needs to be tied to a tree naked without food or water for three days and nights.

FAIL!!!
Wah ****ing wah.

I don't like the ****ing outcome.

FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 06:49 PM   #583
**** you, you cretin.

TONEY!!!!!!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.