Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 04:04 AM  
Pedantic

Conspiracy Theroy: Mahomes is the most bailed out QB

Fascinating stats and the real result is

DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:48 AM   #16
Forever Royal

Conspiracy Theroy: Mahomes is the most bailed out QB

Is anyone actually surprised jump ball Joe leads this despite missing so many games? Of course not.

Another stat I’m guessing Burrow leads in is yards achieved due to OPI non calls and DPI yards gifted.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:48 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’ve always thought it was Rodgers. Do you have the numbers?
Agreed, Rodgers was incredible at this. I actually don’t think it’s Mahomes’ strong suit.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:53 AM   #18
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’ve always thought it was Rodgers. Do you have the numbers?
No, but the fact that Mahomes leads in interceptions by a wide margin on offside calls in his career points to it and his ability to recognize those situations (see OP).

I suppose a touchdown stat would be better to show that though.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 06:55 AM   #19
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
It's so nice to be on this side of the other fans hate.

In all honesty, I feel like Mahomes doesn't get enough calls. Especially on the late hits.

But after watching the Dallas/Saints and Baltimore/Vegas games last Sunday I have decided the officiating is either deplorable or the proliferation of gambling might be having some influence.

Whats the issue in the Saints game? It was effectively over at the half and no point spreads or OU was ever in question.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:01 AM   #20
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Agreed, Rodgers was incredible at this. I actually don’t think it’s Mahomes’ strong suit.
I think Mahomes is very good at it. Not only the hard count to get the jump, but noticing it’s a free play and trying to make the most of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
No, but the fact that Mahomes leads in interceptions by a wide margin on offside calls in his career points to it and his ability to recognize those situations (see OP).

I suppose a touchdown stat would be better to show that though.
Ah, yeah, I’ve seen the stats during games and Rodgers is far and away the best at maximizing the free play. He’s been doing it longer than Mahomes so I suppose it’s possible Pat is more efficient on a per play basis, but I’d say it’s unlikely. Rodgers is really ****ing good at it.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:02 AM   #21
Veteran

Thank You Bill Barnwell!
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 07:02 AM   #22
Consuming CP souls

Imagine if his games were called like end of career Bradys? Holding
and that cheap hands to the face would NEVER be called like it was Sunday. Brady got TWO PIs on balls thrown INTO THE STANDS that lead to TWO cheap TDs against us in a SuperBowl and a cheap Dee offsides that's NEVER called ever from going to another, so the rest of the league can **** off
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:05 AM   #23
MVP

People see what they want too, .03% will be changed
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 07:07 AM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Why not both?
Good point, I think it is now that you mention it.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:09 AM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Which one was the game where the one guy punched another player (who was just standing on the sidelines) and no flag was thrown? BAL/LV?
I don't recall but that is the first time ever seeing that.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:13 AM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Whats the issue in the Saints game? It was effectively over at the half and no point spreads or OU was ever in question.
IMO they weren't making any calls for Dallas early, then it got out of hand. Lots of DPI not called. Lots of offensive line holding not called.

It was like "not today mother ****ers" early. I was saying to myself, there must have been a shit ton of money bet on Dallas after last weeks great showing.

***edit*** of course I could have been looking at it a little from the not so objective side since I had put 5k on both games in the gambling thread.

Last edited by HemiEd; Today at 07:39 AM..
Old Today, 07:18 AM   #27
Veteran

Bill Barnwell, pussy hound.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 07:21 AM   #28
Would an idiot do that?

Probably makes sense that it's Burrow since he's played quite a bit with two WR1s on the roster.

Mahomes does seem to throw it in the direction of a penalty sometimes when the offense is struggling, which can be frustrating to watch.... he'll throw into coverage and immediately want the flag, but that can be tough when the ref doesn't agree and you've just wasted a down.

Granted, it's not nearly as bad as Brady consistently under throwing receivers and getting DPI calls because defenders can't suddenly levitate to avoid contact.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:24 AM   #29
Politically Incorrect

Welcome to being the new #1 hated team in the NFL.

Love it! **** all the crybabies!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.