Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM  

Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]

Edit: Oh shit, sorry read it wrong. Can a mod please change to "visits"? I think Schefter edited his tweet or something. Yeah, let's go with that.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:06 PM   #391
YOU take YOUR seat

how come he was available? Hope it works out, I guess McKinnon is done. I almost expected them to call him up.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:08 PM   #392
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
We got a lot from RB Williams and RB McKinnon and LB Drue Tranquill and WR Toney recently that were low risk.

We missed on Josh Gordon and LeVeon Bell and a few other bombs.

None cost us a ton of money or other comp.

Hunt I view the same way..
Toney was a 3rd round pick trade. That's a decent resource/comp, it was kind of a waste but it did help win a Superbowl so you can say giving up a 3rd round pick to help win Superbowls is worth. The rest were all cheap free agents that did well for us.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:09 PM   #393
The ‘Natti is next

I'm pleased the Chiefs are going to kick the tires on KHunt. Show me what you got!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:11 PM   #394
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I remain skeptical.

His YPC declined steadily through the years. Though, he did score 9 TDs in 2023.
Maybe it can be like Pujols in 2022. He went on one last binge of Home Runs and for one moment he again brought the magic and went over 700 Home Runs.

Why cant this season's magic be Kareem's redemption as we 3Peat?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:13 PM   #395
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Maybe it can be like Pujols in 2022. He went on one last binge of Home Runs and for one moment he again brought the magic and went over 700 Home Runs.

Why cant this season's magic be Kareem's redemption as we 3Peat?
It can!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 04:20 PM   #396
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
how come he was available? Hope it works out, I guess McKinnon is done. I almost expected them to call him up.
I hope they call up Priest, Jamaal, LJ, and Okoye. Let's get the whole band back together and get them all rings.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:26 PM   #397
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I hope they call up Priest, Jamaal, LJ, and Okoye. Let's get the whole band back together and get them all rings.
It still makes me SICK thinking about JC with Mahomes
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:31 PM   #398
Veteran

with issues at left tackle and two high safeties every ****ing game, running the ball has to be their top priority...
poolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:35 PM   #399
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfan View Post
I'm pleased the Chiefs are going to kick the tires on KHunt. Show me what you got!
Ummm..........I hope he doesn't do any more "kicking".
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old Today, 04:36 PM   #400
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
Ummm..........I hope he doesn't do any more "kicking".
Kicking or lying.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 04:48 PM   #401
Thank you

Kareem Hunt will rush for 1,000 yards this season GUARANTEED!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:58 PM   #402
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

He hasn't lost much.

People gonna be big mad when he catches a 2-yard pass in the flat and turns it into a 20-yard gain.
Still has the vision and the power through contact, which was always what made him special. It's not like he ever ran like Chris Johnson to begin with.

I think he can give you the same type of thing you're hoping to get from Perine. Not a game-breaker, but the type of player who can help you chew up yardage consistently against light boxes and deep safeties.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:02 PM   #403
On Hiatus

There is seriously 27 pages worth of discussion since yesterday on this pickup?

He's a decent pickup for a team that needs some RB help....with not many options because no one is going to trade with the 2 time Super Bowl champions without asking too much in return.

And everyone pining for Jet McKinnon needs to realize that the team evidently thinks he doesn't have it anymore or they would have resigned him earlier.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 05:19 PM   #404
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.