Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-13-2024, 02:08 PM  
Veteran

Let's Talk about the 49ers

The last time we met...

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 10-15-2024 at 02:59 PM..
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM   #151
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Smed, can you interpret this?
Maybe he had a drink or 5. I had to give it up.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM   #152
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I would hate to play NFL RB with a shoulder injury.

That sounds miserable.
If Mason plays it will be limited snaps with that shoulder injury.

neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM   #153
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
72 Dolphins are frauds. Only 14 games
Irrelevant. They still went undefeated which is a feat that no other team in the SB era has done.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM   #154
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I would hate to play NFL RB with a shoulder injury.

That sounds miserable.
I went through a phase with frozen shoulders on both sides and that was miserable...hurt when someone just bumped into my arm. If it's anything like that, he'ld need to be pumped full of painkillers just to take the field.
A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM   #155
YOU take YOUR seat

Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:43 AM   #156
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Mason was In a non contact jersey on monday. Then he had a light practice yesterday. Not sure he plays tbh but if he does he'll definitely be banged up.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 05:15 AM   #157
Veteran

A nationally televised game means everyone around the country is going to nitpick every call or non-call that goes in our favor...
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Today, 05:59 AM   #158
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
A nationally televised game means everyone around the country is going to nitpick every call or non-call that goes in our favor...
Good.

Enjoying their pain and frustration is part of enjoying success.

I wish I knew that when I was complaining about all the calls the Pats got. I was basically offering to cup their balls without knowing it...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.