Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-29-2024, 05:47 PM  

****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****

M-I-Z
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:12 PM   #676
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I fault Drink for the fact that he and Moore can't figure out how to better utilize Burden....I also fault Drink for not having a competent back up QB....any team that has playoff aspirations needs to have a decent backup. Any team that doesn't has forgotten the lesson Florida State taught everyone last year.

I will give Cook props for leading them to the 2 TD'S....but let's not forget 2 things....this was at home against a less than average Auburn team we should have beaten handily. Also remember....Cook had at least 3 drives that were not at all effective.

Let's hope this team is more on point when they go to Tuscaloosa.
You're right. How dare Drink let Sam Horn get injured playing baseball!! Seriously, if not for that, we would have seen Horn out there today. But let's not mention that if it doesn't fit the narrative. SMH
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.