Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:08 PM   #76
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
He should do a new TD celebration today.

Him and his teammates should should get on the ground with their hands behind their backs like they are being arrested.
NAILED IT!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:11 PM   #77
Rookie

Probably best to wait for the body cam. I just don't like the idea of looking into the vehicle to see who it is and deciding to let people go because of who they are. All I know is I've never been thrown on the ground and cuffed because I act like I have a brain when pulled over.
gruffbull Loves all of Deberg's threads.gruffbull Loves all of Deberg's threads.gruffbull Loves all of Deberg's threads.gruffbull Loves all of Deberg's threads.gruffbull Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old Today, 02:19 PM   #78
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 02:45 PM   #79
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I KNEW THERE WAS A LADY COP INVOLVED!!!!

(just kidding, she's the boss. still might wanna get a pregnancy test, tbh)
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:46 PM   #80
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

also, never trust a man (or woman) with 2 first names.......
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:53 PM
kevrunner
This message has been deleted by kevrunner. Reason: duplicate
Old Today, 03:14 PM   #81
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
He wouldn't be detained for reckless driving. It had to be for mouthing off.If he was mouthing off, turn the body cam on and show us the video. Then deal with it after the game. What, they didn't know who he was, his plate numbers or where they could find him?
Micropenis with a badge can't handle an alpha dog NFL player saying mean things to him?
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 03:19 PM   #82
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruffbull View Post
Probably best to wait for the body cam. I just don't like the idea of looking into the vehicle to see who it is and deciding to let people go because of who they are. All I know is I've never been thrown on the ground and cuffed because I act like I have a brain when pulled over.
I don't think celebrities should get a free pass but for major events you better be really really damn sure you're right. They know there is the biggest sports event of the year going on. Whether it's a golfer or a title card boxer or a politician heading to a debate... You are talking about delays with multi million dollar impacts. There is a reason for special security and logistics to make sure players can show up to their games on time. So yeah those need to be treated way more delicately than if he was showing up for, say, a practice.

Weve seen plenty of instances of overreach in these situations. just a few months ago Scottie scheffler got railroaded with similar charges. Assaulting an officer, reckless driving. It turns out all the dude did was make an innocent mistake pulling into the parking lot while a security officer jumped onto his car for no good reason. It could've costed him and the tournament millions. Hell, if it costed scheffler even a few strokes thats an expensive as hell mistake.

I think we'd all agree we would have a very different tone if this was mahomes
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:20 PM   #83
Has a particular set of skills

Memes are fun

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #84
YOU take YOUR seat

I want to imagine that Tyreek was yapping his mouth "I'm the cheetah mayne, 30 m's a year, I drive fast because I play fast, no kap"

But show the footage
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:44 PM   #85
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I assume it was for DWI- Driving While Impregnating.
/thread

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:55 PM   #86
Admitted Planet Junky

Did anybody else see his onfield postgame interview? What a thug! He has changed for the worse since leaving the Chiefs. Thugs gonna act like thugs. **** that POS.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:09 PM   #87
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Did anybody else see his onfield postgame interview? What a thug! He has changed for the worse since leaving the Chiefs. Thugs gonna act like thugs. **** that POS.
WTF are you talking about? This is thuggery?

GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.