View Poll Results: Bills @ Ravens(-2.5)
Bills 32 54.24%
Ravens 27 45.76%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM  
MVP

Bills @ Ravens(-2.5)

No known meteors threatening area
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM   #31
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
If the Bills could try and run up the score, it could be worse than a meteor strike
Up by three scores in the fourth...,

Josh Allen is still still going head first into linebackers...

Not that I exactly cheer for injuries. But someday stupidity should be rewarded.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM   #32
Supporter

I can't actively root for either team. But I guess that a Bills loss is probably better for the Chiefs than a Ravens loss at this point.
So, I guess that I will be hoping for a Bills loss and try to ignore the fact that doing so results in a Ravens win
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM   #33
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
It’s September. Bring on the bulletin board material to help motivate the Chiefs for January. That said, I am surprised the Vegas experts are favoring Baltimore in this game. Ravens have looked a lot more flawed than Buffalo this season.
I'm not a gambler but as I understand home field is worth 3 points so if it was on a neutral field the bills would be favored by half a point so I guess the vegas experts are saying they're evenly matched with a slight favor to the bills but since it's in Baltimore they should win

But like I said I'm not a gambler
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
I'm not a gambler but as I understand home field is worth 3 points so if it was on a neutral field the bills would be favored by half a point so I guess the vegas experts are saying they're evenly matched with a slight favor to the bills but since it's in Baltimore they should win

But like I said I'm not a gambler
The betting line comes across generous to Baltimore. ESPN is giving Buffalo a 55% chance of winning, even with home field helping the Ravens. Of course it’s very possible Buffalo is due for a clunker game while Baltimore is gonna be desperate for a victory after starting 1-2 this year.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:36 AM   #35
Veteran

Really tough pick for me. It could go either way in my mind but I'll take the Bills just because they seem more consistent this season(which could mean they are due for one of their headscratchers). I could see both winning though and not be surprised at all if the Ravens won.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 02:23 AM   #36
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
I think this game favors Buffalo and i expect them to win, but im rooting for the Ravens.
Yup. It’s gonna come down to Buffalo and us for the bye, so I hope the Ravens win in a way that gives defenses sn effective way to attack them, as well.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:02 AM   #37
Consuming CP souls

7 Nation Army is just terrible
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:37 AM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
That may be true, but I always go with the team that has the better quarterback. Buffalo has a really good one, and Baltimore doesn't have one at all.
This crap gets old. He had 400 yards of offense in KC. Either he’s pretty good or our defense sucks.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 06:52 AM   #39
MVP

This could be a Derek Henry game. The Bills defense is down two starters. The Ravens could be down o-line men wearing Von Miller out chasing Jackson
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 07:42 AM   #40
MVP

I think people are majorly overreacting to a few wins vs bad teams. Brady has Buffalo's offense humming, but it was like the Jaguars weren't even trying to play defense the other night. Pitiful effort.

Buffalo's well-coached (and McD is much better than given credit for), but the talent on the roster is probably their weakest in several years. This isn't a juggernaut vs a scrub. Baltimore's probably the more talented team, especially with the Bills missing a few important starters.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 08:09 AM   #41
Stay down bitch!

I know it would be better for us for the Ravens to win but I have such a seething hatred for Lamar’s crybaby fan base that I kinda want Buffalo to humiliate them. Bills are off to a great start but they will start to fall off down the stretch.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:12 AM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I know it would be better for us for the Ravens to win but I have such a seething hatred for Lamar’s crybaby fan base that I kinda want Buffalo to humiliate them. Bills are off to a great start but they will start to fall off down the stretch.
Granted, I don't pay much attention to Baltimore's fanbase or forums, but how could they possibly cry more than Buffalo fans?
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #43
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Granted, I don't pay much attention to Baltimore's fanbase or forums, but how could they possibly cry more than Buffalo fans?
It’s not Ravens fans it’s the Lamar dick riders who make every excuse for his failures and blame everyone else on the team and the organization.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:19 AM   #44
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
This crap gets old. He had 400 yards of offense in KC. Either he’s pretty good or our defense sucks.
Fourth quarter of a big game and you need a comeback or to even guarantee a victory, who are you taking?

Yeah, with a sample size of one, people could point out that Jackson almost accomplished a game tying touchdown against the Chiefs, but history has proven again and again and again that great run teams can rack up yards for 3.5 quarters, but you still need a QB who can complete passes and drive a team through the air to win close games.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.