Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2024, 07:45 PM  
In Search of a Life

Scott City native and Fort Hays State Grad in Olympic Trials 1500 Semi's Shortly.

Brett Meyer from Scott City and Fort Hays State qualified in 7th place yesterday in the quarters of the 1500M at the Olympic Trials Track and Field. The semi-finals are on in about 10 minutes as he makes his bid to qualify for the finals! On NBC.

Go Brett!!!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-22-2024, 07:52 PM   #2
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Give em hell Brett
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 08:10 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Didn't happen for Brett. But way to represent!!!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-22-2024, 08:40 PM   #4
Supporter

Yeah. Pretty incredible.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 09:21 PM   #5
Super Grover

I was hoping to see Sahlman mske it.

Newbury Park had THE best high school program

The Sahlman brothers
And the Young brothers and sone others

Nico made the 10k the other night

He’ll go for the 5k

His brothers Leo and Lex should be competing in the next few years

Simeon Birnbaum Went to Oregon but got hurt.

Conner Burns. ( who is from MISSOURI ) should be competing as well

Last edited by KingPriest2; 06-22-2024 at 09:30 PM..
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-22-2024, 09:28 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

He must be pretty fast.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 10:04 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
He must be pretty fast.
He’s elite. Not the .01% of the .000001% but he made the semis in the Olympic trials. That’s fast.

By all accounts he’s a pretty decent dude. I don’t know that he got anything out of it other than a story but I’m damn happy for the guy.

Nobody besides me and maybe him will ever give a shit but he ran a hell of a race in the prelims. Got boxed in and caught some real bad luck but ran a real nice race to qualify. Nobody gives a shit but I enjoyed it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2024, 01:20 AM   #8
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
He must be pretty fast.
Bring him in for a look?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2024, 05:41 AM   #9
Snacks Are Under My Apron

WSU has a little track star. She’s done well for the Shockers. She’s a hometown girl too.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2024, 07:00 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
He’s elite. Not the .01% of the .000001% but he made the semis in the Olympic trials. That’s fast.

By all accounts he’s a pretty decent dude. I don’t know that he got anything out of it other than a story but I’m damn happy for the guy.

Nobody besides me and maybe him will ever give a shit but he ran a hell of a race in the prelims. Got boxed in and caught some real bad luck but ran a real nice race to qualify. Nobody gives a shit but I enjoyed it.
I do. 3:36 is damn fast. I didn't see it because of other obligations. I don't know Brett, but I am a FHSU grad and a Kansas native. So I give a a crap! He did himself proud!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote