Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 02:26 PM   #120
Ain't no relax!

A large part of my job is packaging and pushing software and MDM profiles to large numbers of computers. Apple's last two operating systems have been a huge pain in the ass for people like me. Apple has currently went way overboard with their personal privacy controls as of late. They've locked their OS down to the point it's very difficult for admins like me to properly manage them for our users. Apple seems insistent on cutting out any middle management between itself and the end users, to the detriment of developers.

Windows is seemingly going the opposite direction. Especially with the ability to run Android apps natively. LOL.

Both Windows and OS X could use a slight course correction...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote