Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 08:03 PM   #116
Mod Team

I'll be damned. It's like a new computer over here. It's loading EVERYTHING super fast. My stock screener has no glitches or pauses. Web pages are loading quicker than ever for a computer I've owned. That took me a whopping 5 minutes and was super easy to install.

I really appreciate the help in here. I spent $70 to do this and saved a ton, as I was about ready to just purchase a new computer because this one was running so slow.

eDave, thanks for letting me text you and helping. I know I'm slow, thank you for your patience. I owe you a beer.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote