View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 03:41 PM   #47
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If Steve Spagnuolo had never coached under Jim Johnson and Andy Reid, do you think he would be the leading candidate based on his recent resume of...sucking?

If Spagnuolo is the hire, it is EXCLUSIVELY because of his past relationship with Andy. It damn sure isn't merit. Dude was in such high demand that he was unemployed in 2018.

I wasn't originally of the "Andy needs a crony hire" school because again - I respect the hell out of the guy and feel like he learned a lot from watching the Eagles fall around his ears. But man, if he hires Steve !@#$ing Spagnuolo I don't think there's any other conclusion to reach.
Maybe he would maybe he wouldn't. But if that's the case, why was Sutton hired? He had never worked with Andy.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.