Thread: Movies and TV The New Top Gear UK
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 03:59 PM   #83
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I thought it was good.

Sabine is a God at the Nurburgring, however, so it hardly seems fair sending her out there in a little rocket sled like that.

I thought the opener with Harris and LeBlanc was good (anything with an Aston is hard to dislike) and, as is my custom, I fast-forwarded through the 'celebrity' bit so it was as good as it ever is to my eyes. The piece on the Mia....er....Fiat was good as well (though I feel like The Grand Tour did the same piece, or maybe I just stumbled into something similar on Youtube).

They're getting it figure out. Plenty entertaining at this point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.