Thread: Movies and TV The New Top Gear UK
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 08:02 AM   #77
MVP

I will take The Grand Tour over the new Top Gear every time. Talk about scripted. Joey is absolutely horrible at "reading his lines". I kept waiting for him to forget and look down at his hand for cues. I'm surprised his eyes were ever directed at the camera. I can only assume the teleprompter was directly above the lens.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.