Thread: Movies and TV The New Top Gear UK
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 07:58 AM   #76
MVP

Yeah, they can do some great work when putting together non-comedy pieces. At the same time, I love their comedy skits too. And let's be honest here, ALL of their shows are completely scripted. Some of the pieces that "feel" less scripted are incredible, but the Reliant Robin is as scripted as you can get, and still has me cracking up every time I see it.

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.