View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 01:49 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally posted by jettio

If people in Bwana's neighborhood are inconsiderate of their neighbors.

That does not give him the right to set off loud noisemakers to secretly get even, and disturb all of the other neighbors.

It is probably illegal. I bet he has stopped. You are right, if any of his neighbors found out that he was the one making the loud explosions, his repuation will be diminished.

No person of means would tolerate someone setting these noisemakers off in their neighborhood.
I think I'm missing something here. I absolutely fail to see how one group can set off noisemakers and fireworks and aim it into someone else's property but if someone sets off some kind of "loud noisemaker" that is not aimed at anyone, they are in the wrong? I don't see how one can be allowed and not the other. If you were bashing them both, that would be a little more acceptable, but you're being kind of hypocritical here, you're allowing the kids to harass but not Bwana, and that's hypocritical. I would like to see what you propose Bwana doing to rectify this situation, it would be much more highly productive as opposed to attacking people and calling them "dumbass". You get upset at Bwana for retaliating when someone gets on him, but yet you do the same thing, albeit verbally....
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.