View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 07:56 PM   #300
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Yeah, but I thought it was about trying to help someone. This is why Reid's logic falls apart. He's picking and choosing who he wants to help based upon who can help him win football games right now, just like he did with QB Dog Killer. That's fine, but I'd rather he just have the sand to admit it.
Teams just typically don't sign guys that have pending legal issues. I wouldn't rule out Andy taking him when it's finally cleared up.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.