View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 04:14 PM   #119
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
You really want to keep the same Defensive line, OLB and DB coaches?

Why not, the coaches we have already are doing such an awesome job. Just keep the same staff completely for consistency.
How do you know they’re bad at their job and if they can coach? They had little hand in game planning. I guess I’m not going to spend much time trying to explain this to you because it’s a waste of my time so I will be polite and agree to disagree
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.