View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 01:32 PM   #20
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I wonder if the rapid descent didn't do this to them.

They never got to get used to merely being good. They went from a SB champion in 2018 to completely irrelevant in 2019. So they never just got to coast on their past successes and enjoy some pretty good, no longer great, football.

So they're just churlish dicks about it when people point out that they probably aren't gonna be worth a damn this year. So they want everyone to know that they USED to be good.

I really don't get it. Bulls fans weren't like this that I can recall and they're the nearest thing professional sports has to a similar dynasty of late.
I was on a band once called the Churlish Dicks.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.