View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 01:13 PM   #17
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I wonder if the rapid descent didn't do this to them.

They never got to get used to merely being good. They went from a SB champion in 2018 to completely irrelevant in 2019. So they never just got to coast on their past successes and enjoy some pretty good, no longer great, football.

So they're just churlish dicks about it when people point out that they probably aren't gonna be worth a damn this year. So they want everyone to know that they USED to be good.

I really don't get it. Bulls fans weren't like this that I can recall and they're the nearest thing professional sports has to a similar dynasty of late.
To be fair, the internet was in its infancy when the Bulls died. It's likely that a similar article was written about whoever thought they'd be the next big thing after that, but it was probably in a local paper that people outside of Chicago never saw.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.