View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 12:58 PM   #16
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
Let me paint this picture for you: WE DON"T GIVE A **** ABOUT THE PATRIOTS OR TOM BRADY OR WHATTHE****EVER YOU ARE ON ABOUT BOSTON. GO FYS
I wonder if the rapid descent didn't do this to them.

They never got to get used to merely being good. They went from a SB champion in 2018 to completely irrelevant in 2020 (after an unceremonious 2019 dispatch). So they never just got to coast on their past successes and enjoy some pretty good, no longer great, football.

So they're just churlish dicks about it when people point out that they probably aren't gonna be worth a damn this year. So they want everyone to know that they USED to be good.

I really don't get it. Bulls fans weren't like this that I can recall and they're the nearest thing professional sports has to a similar dynasty of late.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 08-10-2020 at 01:33 PM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote