View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 11:17 AM   #159
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Yep. Zero percent chance that a dude named Duck leads that team to a playoff win.
Yeah - just how do the playoffs stack up with 7 teams this year?

BYE
1. Ravens

Wild Card

2. Chiefs 35
7. Steelers 7

3. Patriots 13
6. Titans 14

4. Texans 22
5. Bills 19

Which would lead to the same result. Yes, the risk is that the Chiefs would have sustained a major injury against the Steelers and that would change the overall outcome, but idk. I think a lot of the worry we have is through the lens of the 90's playoff losses and our losses with Alex Smith, where our QB would be called to win the game against a mediocre team - but Patrick is just going to deliver - often delivering before a game winning drive is necessary.

If the trade is that we keep Jones, Watkins, and get to load up at IOL and LB? Gosh, I don't know - it's almost worth it. Keeping that defense respectable puts us in dynasty potential. I'd still prefer we stick to the status quo, though.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 02-20-2020 at 11:46 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote