View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 10:59 PM   #117
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
This is a two-sided coin IMHO.

We can say we were lucky that Miami won, that Pat’s injury wasn’t worse... but I can just as easily say that other teams were lucky he (and our other stars) were hurt and missed games to begin with. Those injuries to star players directly correlated to 3 of our losses.

I could also say we were unlucky to deal with all of that, including Mahomes missing 2 games. Most teams still didn’t have the injury misfortune the Chiefs had — we were just fortunate enough to have our guys when it mattered most (outside of Jones and his freak calf injury—bad luck).
That’s what sucks about this. We don’t get injured like we were then we are the top seed.

I hate it that only one team gets a bye. It’s too big of an advantage and one seed is usually due to luck.

You’re placing the 2 seed in the same boat as a 7 seed. A 14-3 team could be playing 3 games like a 9-7 team in this system.

Hate hate hate it. The format was damn near perfect and they ****ed it up.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote