View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 09:19 PM   #104
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I dislike cutting to one bye team, even if that helps us for the foreseeable future. The #1 seed already has a big advantage with home field. This system will produce more meaningless games between slightly above average teams while the #1 seed sits and rests.
Yeah, that's the part I hate the most. I can see it screwing us over as much as helping us. Would have forced us to play three games this year, which I think we would have still won... but another game's worth of injury risk and fatigue could easily screw everything up.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.