View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 07:23 PM   #64
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
For the players. To give them a better chance of getting rest and downtime during the season. The owners get the added revenue and the players get more recovery time. The media spends the first bye putting out content analyzing the in depth impact of the first seven games. They spend the next bye analyzing trade rumors. There is no dark week when secondary content can be hyped to be more entertaining and digestible than some of the games themselves.
I mean no real disrespect, but that is one of the silliest takes I have seen. I would swear this was trolling if I didn't know better.
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.