Thread: Online flirting
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 06:00 PM   #489
Bobble Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
I think it's pretty safe to say that communication broke down a long time ago when stuff like this plays itself out over the Internet.

Apparently the relationship was already stuck in its tracks. Get to a counselor and find out why communication broke down so badly that it turned into this.

For what it's worth, my parents divorced over a similar issue, so don't try to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Communication had broken down so badly at that point that they refused to get counseling. If she needs to get to the Internet for something, it's because you're not providing it. Get to a counselor and find out what "it" is.

Aside from that, what the hell did you expect posting some shit like this on the planet. You're a real dickbag. I hope you and Red work it out, even though she deserves someone much smarter than you as a partner in life. You've got to be one dense mother****** to air your dirty laundry over a public communication system like this and not expect a lot of comedy to erupt out of it.

I'm starting to like you Taco.
OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.