View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 05:17 PM   #28
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post

This was just my first flight with him in that period of time and it was a signal of what was to come over the next couple months. He was an awful pilot and worse yet, he was convinced that he was very, very good. He was also convinced that navigators were stupid. What he didn't know was that the DO (the man effectively the vice commander of the squadron) had specifically put me on that crew because they were a problem. His instructions in private to me were that I was to fix that crew as he didn't want to hear of any more incidents.
These are the most dangerous people in life and at the workplace. The arrogance, bravado and ego only adds to their already scary level of ineptitude because they are in fact delusional about their abilities. If it only affected them, hey, no harm no foul. But when others depend on them, it's at these moments you pray other safeguards are in place to prevent disaster.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote