Thread: Video Games Wallcrawler Review: Dying Light 2
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 02:03 AM   #9
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You think it's better than DL1? Still haven't played it, in my Steam queue.
This game is off the chain, DL1 was good but this one is amazing. I really like having lots of humans and different factions in the game. The Parkour is really fun(I'm a huge Mirrors Edge fan). The loot system is far improved and the story has lots of plot twists and backstabbing. Also lots of choices to make that can affect every part of the game. In this day and age of garbage in/garbage out games it's well worth the $60 price tag. I would Get it on PC though as the consoles are having far greater issues.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote