Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 12:04 AM   #288
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Have you had an opportunity to compare UK and US Shameless?

I meant to check out the UK version when the US version started, but it was so good in its own right I just stuck with it.
yeah, matter of fact, last year this time, i binge watched both before netflix cracked down on vpn's.

overall, i would say the UK version is better, but it takes time to get used to the characters as you would not know anything about them. i have yet to see anyone from the cast in any other thing except for frank. he had a bit part in hot fuzz as the theater director.

warning: binge watching both shows with all the dysfunction makes you want to head butt something
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.