View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan View Post
I'm just trying to have fun in a thread that could easily be solved with some common sense approach, but Pete wants to take it to court, when I'm sure a simple conversation couldn't have prevented all this headache and potential embarassment, but whatever.
Inver said I wanted to take it to court. I even spent $500 to put a tree to try and block it. What pissed me off is when they shut it off so their x-mas lights could be seen then cranked it back up. Obviously they are not clueless as to how bright it is.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.