Thread: Online flirting
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 12:37 PM   #52
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita
What makes you so sure I posted this for personal reasons?

As for the last sentence, don't believe everything you read.
Clint, please it's me your talking to.

As for the last line I feel for you if that's not the case. I thought your last B-day present came in panties. I also was led to believe your wife was bisexual. Being a guy who has never had a girlfriend who was not bisexual I understood a long time ago that women like that have a fairly large libido. With that comes flirtation mainly with women but sometimes with guys as well. She knows where the line is when it comes to men. If your wife is indeed bisexual though this sex drive is not going to go away anytime soon. I guess you have to choose how you want to live your life moving forward knowing this. Embracing it with an honest understanding of where those boundries lie is the key to having a good long term relationship with a bisexual woman IMO. Bisexual women usually leave their man for one reason more than any other, jealousy.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.