Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 08:48 AM   #274
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Bad Batch and Andor are the only ones I'm remotely interested in. That's a lot of stuff no one was asking for.
Bad Batch to a lesser extent, but especially Andor are must watches. Andor specifically has me all the **** in. Whatever they do I'm in. They earned it.

Acolyte is pretty aggressive. I'd love it, but it has to be good. They half ass it and it will flop worse than Eternals.

Skeleton Crew I'm skeptical. I don't need Goonies in space. Jude Law can be ****ing excellent though. I'll tune in. But I'll tune out pretty quick.

Tales of the Jedi was surprisingly good. It was only like a half hour of content, but I thought it was pretty good. Definitely didn't need but I thought it was pretty good. Maybe that's because I expected less than nothing.

Hopefully they get Mando and Ahsoka right. I'm in because I'm in. But I reserve the right to hate it.

Rey Whatever.

Dawn of the Jedi, I'll prolly give it a look, but this will have a short leash.

Mandoverse and Waititi are probably getting pushed/cancelled. Whatever.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.