Thread: Chiefs Streaming Games
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 09:32 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
If you really want something reliable, you're stuck with a cable alternative.
Resigned back up with Dish for locals added. At basic package $85 + locals $12. They don't provide any locals on any package. I'll turn it back off after the season.

Quote:
Do you live in an area that regularly broadcasts the game? If so, an antenna and a DVR work great.
Barely. I live out in the country, 100 miles from KC. Pre satellite, I stood by the antennae rotor trying to dial in the game with no snow.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.