View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 02:25 PM   #67
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Hopefully the 2nd half we see more prince adam and heman. I assume so...

Also hopefully a 2nd season where it is centered around heman and hos friends
Talked with my brother about this show. He got all my toys handed down and was pumped for it. If hes right, and this actually got said in the show, never has a more magnificent self troll/point proving line ever happened.

So he tells me that Skeletor says call your champion, right. Then Teela shows up, gets promptly put on her ass, and then the chefs kiss is delivered.

"Youre not the champion. Youre just his cheerleader."

Lmmfgdao if thats true, because they went with his cheerleader as the main AFTER ACKNOWLEDGING WITH THAT LINE THAT THEY KNOW TEELA WASNT SHIT.

Did that line actually get said?
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.