View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 12:27 PM   #63
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
So if Kevin Smith said hey you might not see too much heman to start then you'd not be as upset? If you're a fan of the series you should atleast give it a shot and form your opinion then. I heard rumors galore and that didn't phase me. We still have the 2nd half to go and I liked how it ended the first half.
The problem here, is there should be no reason to have this conversation.

Hmm. Masters of the Universe. Main character: He Man. Target audience for this project expect to see: He Man.

Lets now write a story where you do not see much the main character that your target audience expects to see??

Yes. Do THAT.

Im a huge Smith fan, but this one I cant reason out his thinking.

Lets do another TMNT next, but only follow April O'Neil and some random cop investigating a crime wave, while showing as precious little of the boys as possible.

Jesus. Im on ****ing FIRE with these amazing pitches. Hollywoke here I come.

Edit: At least Netflix appears to be up front with their description of the show:

"After a calamitous battle fractures Eternia, Teela and an unlikely alliance must prevent the end of the Universe in this sequel to the 80's classic."

So yeah, Teela and The Masters of The Universe.

Miss me with that nonsense.

Last edited by Wallcrawler; 07-24-2021 at 12:39 PM..
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.