Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 04:40 PM   #226
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Christ, I didn't know there were going to be spoilers. I watched the interview at the beginning then skipped ahead to Seven shooting some chick. I can only assume that either the uploader has never seen In the Pale Moonlight, or the chick that got shot was named Optimism.
Not to mention pretty much the entire second half of DS9 in general. No hippies in space there, and if there had been, they would have died bloody.

Sisko = greatest star fleet captain ever. Does the right thing until it's time to not do the right thing.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote