View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 10:19 PM   #53
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
In all my years of Football and Rugby, the only time I was ever sidelined with an injury was when I got a knee sprain in Rugby. The goddamned thing swelled up to the size of a basketball and it hurt like a bitch.

It was in practice, we were doing tackling drills and some little douche couldn't get me down so he did a "gator death roll " at my calf. (I think his name was Paul Rudd).

BTW - The 7, or so, times I got my "bell rung" in football don't count as injuries since I was always back in the game a few plays later.
Like you I'm glad I grew up before concussions were invented.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.