View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 10:08 PM   #52
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
You may be right. Sounds like they're thinking 4-6 weeks or less.
In all my years of Football and Rugby, the only time I was ever sidelined with an injury was when I got a knee sprain in Rugby. The goddamned thing swelled up to the size of a basketball and it hurt like a bitch.
It was in practice, we were doing tackling drills and some little douche couldn't get me down so he did a "gator death roll " at my calf. (I think his name was Paul Rudd).
BTW - The 7, or so, times I got my "bell rung" in football don't count as injuries since I was always back in the game a few plays later.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.