View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 12:03 PM   #4457
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Ok Duncan, trade proposal, rate it:

Mondesi straight up for Nick Senzel

I wouldn’t do it. You pick up another year of control, but Senzel has had some weird injury issues and Mondesi is established.

Mondesi also impacts the game in more ways and might have more power than Senzel to boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
I was all aboard the suck for #1 pick train, but I see the value in positive results at this point. Especially because, from everything I've read, there's no clear generational superstar at the top of the draft.

Really want them picking 1-2. Right now, it looks like Rutschman and Witt will be the clear top 2 with a big gap after. I want one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
It's too bad Matias couldn't finish the year healthy playing a part in this run. As negative as I often am I'm excited for Matias, Pratto, Isbel, Melendez, Lynch, and Kowar. Hopefully Singer also hits the ground running next year.

It is too bad on Matias. Same with Gigliotti.

There are pieces of that group that bear watching, too. Brewer Hicklen. Carlos Herndandez, Janser Lara, Yefri Del Rosario.

The A+ and AA groups next year will be fun to follow.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.