Thread: Food and Drink Thanksgiving 2017 food
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 02:43 PM   #49
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
So the drip juice collection tray can it be used for the dripping and gravy etc. Many times I find it gets to hot and burns on grills. This is interesting as I was going to smoke the bird on the Camp Chef pellet grill I purchased but I just wasnt happy with results my first smoke with it.
Well on this thing the drip collection tray is below all the heat so you can use it. It is double walled and the propane burns between the walls so no direct heat.

Here is a picture from a previous cook I did.

I've done a combo with this thing and smoking in the past, start the bird on the smoker for a while at a low temp then finish in this.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.