View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 06:42 PM   #176
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I've seen a few retirement parties in IT, we had a virtual one for myself ~6 months ago, but with the virtual nature of our work it's become more rare. It's not a bad thing IMO, I was 100% telework for many many years before it became popular across the larger industry. The engineers who worked under me in my organization were spread all over the country and globe, so office space was pretty-much a waste of space since our recurring meetings were 99% virtual, and over time we were able to cut travel down to crisis-only situations. I enjoyed my virtual during work party, and know my family and dogs really benefitted from me being home unless I needed to travel.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.